Pumps for recirculation Grundfos Comfort AutoADAPT
Range : Grundfos Comfort AutoADAPT series consists of two models : 15-14 BA and 20-14 BXA
Application: Pumps for domestic hot water (DHW ) in plumbing systems with bronze body against scaling on the surface of the pump and increase its service life.
Construction: The pump has a motor with ball floating rotor integrates impeller suitable for water pressure . Transmitted stator magnetic field of the rotor through the pumped fluid from the pump .
Management: Function AUTO ADAPT - intelligent pump control for time and temperature .
Equipment: It is included temperature sensor length 1,5 m, prilepyaem to the output of the boiler pipe insulation for the hydraulic part and model 20-14 BXA: and integrated check valve and shut-off valve .
- Range of fluid temperature : 2-95 degrees C.
- Work flow 0 - 0,5 m3 / h
- Working pressure : 0, 8 - 1,2 m
- Maximum head : 1,2 m
- Maximum Power Consumption : 25 W
- Class of protection from external influences (IEC 34-5): IP42
- Insulation class (IEC 85 ): F
- Locks : Built-in thermal protection. No additional motor protection.
- Pump housing : Brass MS68
- Impeller: Stainless steel , EPDM, PPO, PTFE, Graphit
- Connection of the pump: 1/2 " threading (Comfort 15-14 BA) or 1 1/4 " male thread (Comfort 20-14 BXA)
- Mounting Length: 80 mm (Comfort 15-14 BA) or 110 mm (Comfort 20-14 BXA)
- Connection of junctions : Comfort 15-14 BA: Does not require unions ; Comfort 20-14 BXA: 1/2 " " internal or 3/4 " " male thread . Threaded connections are not included in delivery.
- Maximum system pressure: 10 bar
- Power and speed: 1 x 230 V, 50 Hz
- Cable connector : Special cable connector for quick connection to the electricity supply
- Additional equipment : Comfort 15-14 BA: Isolation for hydraulic part . Comfort 20-14 BXA: Insulation for the hydraulic part , integrated check valve built secret crane.
- Number of rates: 1
- Net weight : 1,1-1,2 kg
- Approval plate : VDE, BSI, B, CE