Cart is empty.
Controller for protection idling of pumping equipment
The controller is designed to monitor the current of single-phase induction motors, built-in booster and pumping equipment, which require stopping the operation of the pump at idle.
- Controls the pump pressure ( pressure switch ) .
- Stopping the pump set current " idle " in the 0.2-0.6 value of its rated current .
- Equipped with a digital display that shows the motor current or adjustable parameters in programming mode .
- Ability to set the motor current in the 1.0 to 15.0 A with step 0,1 A.
- Choice of mode for start and stop of the pump:
- hand (Hand)
- automatically (Auto)
- off (OFF)
- Equipped with digital indication .
- Accuracy : 0.1 A
- Warranty of 24 months.