Differential Thermostat for Solar Collectors DT-3.4
Differential thermostat is integrated in systems for preparing domestic hot water
into boilers, heated by combination by boiler, solar panels and electric heaters. Designed to manage the work of two circulation pumps installed in:
- Water circuit between the panels and serpentine the water tank;
- Water circuit between the boiler and the second serpentine of the water tank.
In this way regulate heat exchange therebetween.
It is possible to include a third pump to regulate the heat exchange between the
solar panels and a second tank (buffer tank or pool).
- Manages the heating of domestic hot water solar / heating systems with one or two water tank.
- Equipped with four temperature sensors Pt1000 (-50 ° to +200 ° C)
Monitoring of the following parameters: set and actual temperature difference between the panel and water tank;
- Set and actual temperature difference between the boiler and water tank;
- Set temperature in the heater to which it could reasonably be water tank by solar panels, boiler, electric heaters;
- Critical maximum temperature in the water tank;
- Minimum temperature in the water tank;
- Minimum temperature of the solar panel;
- Maximum temperature of the solar panel;
- Defrost temperature of the solar panel;
- Boiler water temperature to be included in the corresponding pump without monitoring differential
- Minimum boiler water temperature
- Maximum permitted boiler water temperature
- Boiler water temperature below which turn on the pump for the protection from freezing in the pipes
- Set temperature for the second tank (buffer tank or pool)
Provides the following protections:
- Overheating the tank
- Boiler overheating
- Overheating of the solar panel.
- Freezing of the solar panel.
- Freezing of water in the heating circuits
- Signals for abnormal conditions of the solar system associated with too high or low temperatures the tank and solar panel.
- Digital tuning of basic parameters to work.
- Number of output contacts - three switching.
- Graphic display.
- Warranty period of 24 months.