Battery Powered Wireless Programmable Room Thermostat Danfoss TP 5001 with RX Receiver
- 087N791401 (TP50001-RF + Rx-1) - with 1 thermostat included in the set
- 087N791501 (TP5001-RF + Rx-2) - with 2 thermostats included in the set
- 087N791601 (JBTP5001-RF+Rx-3) - with 3 thermostats included in the set
- Stylish modern design
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Easy to programme and operate
- Battery powered for ease of installation
- Service interval function
- Factory set clock
- Automatic BST/GMT time change
- Wireless model with RX1 receiver
- Many additional features
The TP5001 Si is an easy to install-and-use 5/2 day programmable room thermostat which offers up to six time and temperature changes each day with different programmes for weekdays and weekends.
Battery powered for ease of installation, the TP5001 Si has a large, easy-to-read LCD display. It is easy to programme and operate because of a built-in switching programme that the user can easily change to suit individual heating requirements. A big plus with the TP5001 Si is that it incorporates a real time clock and calendar function which eliminates the need for time-setting and BST/GMT time changes. Time and date are factory-set making time setting or adjustment unnecessary.
Conventional On/Off control is the standard setting for the TP5001 Si but advanced chrono-proportional control is an installer-set option. This modulating control mode uses a cycling pattern within which boiler on/off percentages are varied to satisfy heating requirements.
Chrono-proportional cycling rates of 3, 6, 9 or 12 per hour can be selected.
Service Interval function
The optional Service Interval function incorporated into the TP5001 Si helps landlords meet the boiler servicing requirements of Gas Safety Regulation 36. The unit provides audible and visual warnings from 28 days before servicing is due and ultimately reduces the heating output should the due date pass. Full heating operation can only be restored by an authorised installer.
- Power supply: 2 x AA/MN1500/LR6 alkaline batteries
- Contact current rating: 3(1)A