- 087N7418 (TP7000-RF + RX-1) - with 1 thermostat included in the set
- 087N741802 (TP75.2-RF+RX-2) - with 2 thermostats included in the set
- 087N741803 (TP75.2-RF + RX-3) - with 3 thermostats included in the set
- Stylish modern design
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Easy to programme and operate
- Battery powered for ease of installation
- Factory set clock
- Automatic BST/GMT time change
- Wireless model with RX1 receiver
- Many additional features
The TP7000 is an easy to install-and-use 7 day programmable room thermostat which offers up to six time and temperature changes each day. Different programmes can be set for each day of the week. Many overrides are built-in for the user, including a 99 day holiday programme providing easy day-to-day use reducing the likelihood of call-backs.
Battery powered for ease of installation, the TP7000 has a large, easy-to-read LCD display. It is easy to programme and operate because of a built-in switching programme that the user can easily change to suit individual heating requirements. A big plus with the TP7000 is that it incorporates a real time clock and calendar function which eliminates the need for time-setting and BST/GMT time changes. Time and date are factory-set making time setting or adjustment unnecessary.
Conventional On/Off control is the standard setting for the TP7000 but advanced chrono-proportional control is an installer-set option. This modulating control mode uses a cycling pattern within which boiler on/off percentages are varied to satisfy heating requirements.
Chrono-proportional cycling rates of 3, 6, 9 or 12 per hour can be selected.
- Power supply: 2 x AA/MN1500/LR6 alkaline batteries
- Contact current rating: 3(1)A