ThermoMaxx Exterior Metal
Sun-protection and hydro-insulation facade render
- Reflects sun radiation above 93%
- Guarantees 15-18°С lower surface temperature
- High water resistance
- Flexibility and elasticity
- "Breathing" coating - steam conducting
- Resistent to ultraviolet rays and acid rain
- Long life - warranty above 10 years
- Does not hold dust and dirt
- Completely white. Can be painted in the desired colour.
ThermoMaxx Exterior Metal is a liquid dispersion solution of clean acrylic plaster, about 20% ceramic vacuum microcapsules and special additives.
· Sun radiation reflection – above 93 % (RNIR = 96,33 %). When exposed to sunlight, it guarantees 15-18 оС lower surface temperature of the metal and wall constructions in comparison to traditional decorative renders. ThermoMaxx Exterior Metal reduces air-conditioning expenses up to 40%.
· High water resistance. The render does not allow penetration of atmospheric humidity in the building construction (rain, snow, fog).
· Elasticity and flexibility. The render fills the surface micro-cracks, formed when the render is drying and does not allow new crack formation with the aging of the wall construction. The plaster guarantees long-lasting facade.
· Very good adhesion to all types of construction materials, including metals. ThermoMaxx covers easily surfaces with complex form and constructin, incl. surfaces from heterogeneous materials.
· Breathing surface (steam conducting). The render allows the surfaces "to breathe".
· Resistent to ultraviolet rays and acid rain.
· Long life. Warranty above 10 years.
· No holding of dust and dirt, easy cleaning.
· Completely white colour. In practice, the white colour is recommended. However, it is possible to colour the render in soft pastel colours.
· In all cases when it is necessary to have a long-lasting esthetical facade render combined with sunlight protection and reliable hydroinsulation, protecting from rain and snow.
· Without competition in decorative formations and insulation improvement of buildings with architectural and historic values, as well as in buildings with complex geometry.
· Particularly suitable for walls exposed to direct atmospheric conditions.
· The best solution for facades of buildings, constructed with YTONG and other similar materials that absorb water.
· Hydro-insulation and anti-corrosion plaster of metal roof constructions.
Application technology: Two layers with a brush, roller or painting pistol - 4-6 hours should pass after the first layer is applied. When applied on metal surfaces, a special ground coating should be used. Film thickness min 0,3 mm, application norm when the surface is smooth: 0,3 – 0,4 l/m2.
Price per 1м2 (with VAT) – from 9 to 10 BGN.
Packaging – plastic buckets of 10 litres. Price – 270 BGN (with VAT)