Constructional features of the pump
Pump body, seal housing cover, motor casing, cap with handle made of stainless steel. Precision cast steel impeller. Handle coated with insulating rubber. AISI 304 stainless steel motor shaft. Double mechanical seal with interposed oil chamber (non-toxic oil), made of carbon/alumina on the motor side and silicon carbide/silicon carbide on the pump side.
Constructional features of the motor
Dry, asynchronous, sealed and cooled by the pumped liquid.Rotor mounted on greased for-life ball bearings, oversized and selected to guarantee greater noise reduction and duration. Thermo-amperometric protection as standard for single-phase version, and the user’s responsibility for the three-phase version. Constantly active capacitor on the single-phase version. Construction in accordance with the IEC 2-3 IEC 61-69 (EN 60335-2-41) standards.
- Motor protection class: IP 68 - Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage: 220-240V 50Hz Single-phase - 400V 50Hz Three-phase
- Continual running with liquid at 35 °C and pump completely submerged. The single-phase version can be supplied with float for automatic function. Power supply cable: 10 metres of H07RN-F cable with Shuko plug for the single-phase version and 10 meters of H07RN-F cable for the three-phase version.
- Operating range: from 0 to 32 m3/h with head up to 14 metres.
- Pumped liquid: sewer water and waste water in general and non aggressive.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41); from 0°C to +50°C for other uses
- Maximum ambient temperature for pump running with sub-merged motor: +40°C
- Maximum immersion depth: 10 m
- Installation: fixed or portable, vertical