Drainage Pump Wilo-Drain TS 32
- Weight:0.000 Kgs
Basement drainage pump
For pumping clear or slightly muddy water:
- From tanks, sumps or pits
- During overflows and floods
- For draining cellar stairways and cellar areas
- From domestic areas (washing machine water, soapsuds)
- From small fountains, waterworks or streams
Quick Buy(Just 2 fields to fill in)
- Permanent operation 4000 h/year
- High-quality motor seal with additional upstream dirt deflector
- Heavy-duty, impact-resistant stainless steel housing
- Detachable connecting cable/float cable
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Permanently clean pump sump (with TSW)
- Mains connection 1~230 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class IP 68
- Submersion depth max. 10 m
- Fluid temperature 3 - 35 °C, max. 90 °C for short periods up to 3 min.
- Cable length 10 m
- Free ball passage 10 mm
- Pressure port Rp 1 ¼, hose connection ⌀ 32 mm, R1
|Name||Discharge size||1-phase / 3-phase||Speed||Rated power|
|TS 32/9A||1¼"||1~ 230 V||2900 1/min||0,55 kW|
|TS 32/12A||1¼"||1~ 230 V||2900 1/min||0,8 kW|
- Motor monitoring via temperature
- Sheath current cooling
- Connecting cable
Submersible pump suitable for stationary, fully automatic operation. A pressure hose of appropriate length is connected during mobile utilisation, while a pipe is connected to the pressure port for stationary applications.
A residual-current-operated protection switch for a trigger current of 30 mA that is to be provided onsite (regulation concerning outdoor installation) must be utilised in accordance with EN 60335-2,41.
Jacket-cooled, stainless steel-encapsulated, dry electric motor with built-in thermal overload protection and automatic reactivation, with internal capacitor.
In accordance with DIN EN 60335-2-41, 10 m of electrical connection line is required for outdoor operation (a variety of different regulations apply abroad).
Sealing of pumps/motor space
High operating reliability ensured by shaft sealing comprising a pump-side mechanical seal and motor-side rotary shaft seal as well as upstream dirt deflector for added protection of mechanical seal, oil barrier chamber.
- Pump housing PP-GF30
- PLC impeller
- Shaft 1.4401 (AISI 316)
- Shaft seal: NBR on motor side, carbon/ceramic on pump side
- Motor housing 1.4301 (AISI 304)
Pump ready for connection with cable, plug and attached float switch, supplied non-return valve and hose connector (Ø 32 mm, R1), installation and operating instructions.
All prices include VAT!