Home Booster Circulator UPA 15-90
The UPA 15-90 is a circulator pump designed for pressure boosting of potable water and domestic hot water. The pump provides additional pressure to showers, taps and similar outlet points. The UPA 15-90 is for use in open systems. Approval from the local water company must be obtained if the pump is to be connected directly to the water main. The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts or stops the pump when a tap is turned on or off. The pump is supplied with a 1.5 metre flying lead.
- Typically adds between 0.5 bar and 0.75 bar pressure to the existing inlet pressure.
- Stainless steel encapsulated rotor.
- Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate.
- Pump can be set to “MANUAL”, “AUTO” or “OFF”.
- Flow rates up to 1.4 m³/h (5.2 gpm).
- Fresh water
- Potable water without chemical additives
- Chlorinated potable water.
The pump must not be used for the transfer of flammable liquids such as diesel oil and petrol.