Solar Collector Viessmann Vitosol 100 F
Powerful, durable and even easier to install
Vitosol 100-F flat-plate collectors make an impression with their high efficiency and their attractive price/performance ratio. The Vitosol 100-F flat-plate collector that has been successfully used for many years now, has been further improved; its even lower weight makes it even more easy to install. High quality ensures permanent operational reliability, a long service life and high efficiency.
Long term efficiency
The highly selective Sol-titanium coating efficiently utilises the solar irradiation and achieves a high efficiency. The Vitosol 100-F housing comprises an all round folded aluminium frame without mitre cuts and sharp edges. Together with the seamless weather and UV resistant pane seal and the puncture proof back wall, these features ensure a long service life and long-term high energy yields.
Attractive design, individual colour finishes
Why not integrate your solar collectors into the roof design? Vitosol 100-F can be integral to the roof cover. The edge trims (available as accessories) help to create a harmonious transition from collector surface to roof cover. Upon request, frames are also available in special colours (RAL).
Tailor-made for every demand
With their absorber areas of 2.32 m², Vitosol 100-F flat-plate collectors can be effectively matched to any energy demand. The collectors can be vertically or horizontally installed.
Clever installation saves time and money
The Vitosol 100-F is particularly easy to install. The collectors only weigh 52 kg making transport onto the roof and installation easier. Corrugated stainless steel pipe plug-in connectors safeguard an easy and quick collector installation.
Benefits at a glance:
- Powerful flat-plate collector with copper absorber and highly efficient Sol-titanium coating
- Copper absorbers have a meander pattern with integral headers – up to 12 collectors can be connected in parallel
- Universal application for rooftop, roof integration and freestanding installation
- Attractive collector design, frames in RAL 8019 (brown); for large area flat-plate collector in bright aluminium. Upon request, the frame is also available in all other RAL colours
- The selectively coated absorber, the cover made from low ferrous solar glass and the highly effective thermal insulation ensure high solar yields.
- Permanently sealed and high stability through all-round folded aluminium frame and seamless pane seal
- Puncture-proof and corrosion-resistant back panel
- Easy to assemble Viessmann fixing system with load tested and corrosionresistant components made from stainless steel and aluminium – standard for all Viessmann collectors
- Quick and reliable collector connection through flexible corrugated stainless steel pipe plug-in connectors