The heating of the third millennium – this is how the specialists call the infrared heating.
The modern radiant heating systems work as the Sun – uniformly and in all directions, using the infrared spectre, which is the range used also by the enormous natural energy source. The feeling is like in early Spring – the air is fresh and cool, but people feel pleasantly warm. Infrared heating can create a favourable and pleasant environment in all seasons, in the home or office, but also in hotels, on the balcony, in cafes and restaurants indoors or in the open, in the supermarket.
Operation principle – inspired by nature!
Even in a cold winter day, when the Sun shines strongly, we feel warm. If we go to the shades – then we immediately feel the difference. The infrared heating panels work using the same principle – when the infrared heater emits rays, all solid objects (walls, floor, ceiling, furniture, people) are heated directly, without the need to increase the air temperature beforehand. The surfaces and the objects accumulate the heat and emit it back into space, as a result heating also the premises.
- The air stays almost still. As a result, there is no dust or microbe circulation in the air.
- The walls are always a little warmer than the air, which prevents the formation of condensation moulds.
- The air does not get dry. Its indirect heating allows maintaining the necessary oxygen and humidity levels in the premises. The inner climate is healthy and environment friendly.
- The temperature differences in the premises, characteristic for the classical convection heating systems, considerably decrease. Thus the effect ‘cold feet – warm head’ does not occur.
- There are significant energy savings due to the effective radiant heating at lower electricity consumption levels compared to standard electricity heating systems, the absence of inertia working mode, and the possibility for zone heating.
- Infrared heating creates more comfort at lower air temperatures.
- The infrared heaters are completely silent.
Comparison with traditional heating systems
|Traditional heating - via convection: effect "warm head - cold feet"||Infrared heating - uniform warmth: beneficial to the human health|