Differential Thermostat for Solar Collectors DT-3.3
Differential Thermostat DT-3.3 is used for a domestic hot water preparation, where the heating of the water tanks is provided in combined way, by solar panels and electrical heating elements. It is designed to control the operation of one or two circulation pumps, installed in the water circuit between the solar panels and water heater serpentine, thus regulating the heat exchanging between them.
- Control the domestic hot water preparation in solar/heating installations equipped with one or two water tanks.
- Opportunity for a priority heating of the first water tank.
- Equipped with three temperature sensors Pt1000 (-50° up to +200°C).
Monitoring of the following parameters:
- adjusted and current (real) temperature difference between the solar panel and water heater temperatures;
- adjusted temperature level of the water tank to which it can be heated from the solar panels;
- critical maximum allowed water tank temperature;
- minimum temperature level of the water tank;
- minimum temperature level of the solar panel;
- maximum allowed temperature level of the solar panel;
- defrost temperature level of the solar panel.;
- maximum temperature level of the water tank at which an emergency drainage of the water tank can be started by means of valve (relay output 3);
Provides the following protections:
- water tank overheating;
- solar panel frosting;
- solar panel overheating.
- Alerts concerning unusual states of the solar system, which relates to extremely high or low temperatures of the water tank and the solar panel.
- Digital settings of main operation parameters.
- Number of relay outputs – three changeover contacts.
- Two lines LCD digital display.
- Warranty period of 24 months.