Magnet valves with direct control, normally closed, plastic
- Weight:0.150 Kgs
Magnet valves with direct control, normally closed, plastic, for use mainly in water and pneumatic systems
- Working pressure range: 0-8 bar, do not require inlet pressure
- Max. work (static) pressure: 10 bar
- Fluids: water, air and other fluids having a viscosity below 20 cSt
- Working fluid temperature: 0 ÷ 65°C
- Voltage: 230V AC ± 10%.
- Coil consumption: 33 VA
- Material: Nylon (PA6)
- Membrane material: NBR
- Complete with coil cable and connector
* The flow rate is set at a pressure drop of 1 bar.
Quick Buy(Just 2 fields to fill in)
|Code||Size||DN, mm||Debit, m3/h||Temp., oC||Material|
|55002||1/2"||16||4.8||0 ÷ +65°C||
|55004||3/4"||20||7.6||0 ÷ +65°C||Nylon PA6|
|55006||1"||25||12||0 ÷ +65°C||Nylon PA6|
All prices include VAT!