Air Purification with Aircode ID AC-535/ID AC-550
- Weight:7.200 Kgs
Aircode ID 500 is an ionization unit for installation in industrial ventilation (HVAC) systems. The unit creates a clean environment in both industrial and commercial office buildings.
The unit can be configured to eliminate a broad range of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), odors, bacteria, airborne microbes, gases, mould and fungus spores.
Inside the unit are five ionization tubes, that have an operating time of approximately 9,000 hours. It includes an emergency shut-off switch and is also equipped with a serial communications interface for integration with building automation systems.
Quick Buy(Just 2 fields to fill in)
- Location: In the ventilation system
- Voltage: 110-120V / 220-240V, 50Hz
- Tube length: 35 cm, 50 cm
- Number of tubes: 1-5
- Energy consumption: 35 watt
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Size: h: 215mm, w: 306mm, l: 645mm
- Capacity: up to 7,100 m³/hour; up to 10,200 m³/hour
- Applications: Municipal waste treatment facilities, hospitals, manufacturing facilities, office buildings, clean rooms.
All prices include VAT!