Transfer Diesel Pump Bypass 3000
DC 12/24 V
Displacement, self-priming, rotary electric vane pumps for the transfer of diesel fuel equipped with by-pass valve. Powerful, dependable and economical, they are available with 12 and 24-volt direct current motors. Thanks to their compact size, ease of installation, dependability and safety, these pumps are used as the primary system on earth-moving machinery and on mobile fuel pumps on vehicles or in construction yards.
- Cast iron pump body finished with anti-corrosion paint.
- Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetal resin vanes.
- By-pass valve incorporated in the pump body.
- Direct current brush motor with permanent magnet stator.
- Motor protection grade IP55.
- Used in intermittent service with 30-minute work cycles.
- Pump attachment support bracket.
- 2900 revolutions per minute.
| Code Diesel || Type and Voltage ||l/min|| Key ||Weight, kg|| Box Dimensions, mm ||Price in BGN with VAT |
|F00342000||BP 3000 12V||50||3,5||200x350x270||250.80|
|F00347000||BP 3000 24V||50||3,5||200x350x270||250.80|
|00022300A|| Carry 2000 12V with 2-metre cable ||40||+||4,2||215x120x160||306.00|
|00022400A|| Carry 2000 24V with 2-metre cable ||43||+||4,2||215x120x160||306.00|
|F0022300C|| Carry 3000 12V with 2-metre cable ||50||+||4,2||215x120x160||315.60|
|F0022400C|| Carry 3000 24V with 2-metre cable ||50||+||4,2||215x120x160||315.60|