Vane-type oil pumps
VISCOMAT is a family of internal profile vane pumps designed as modern, effective solutions for the various requirements of pumping oils and lubricants. Thanks to the available models VISCOMAT satisfies the need to:
- transfer large quantities of product at medium pressure between tanks;
- guarantee good flow rates at high pressure in applications in which the pump must supply the reeling drums of fixed, "in-line" oil distribution systems on fixed pumping systems.
The main features are:
- quiet operation,
- regularity of flow characterized by the absence of pulsations,
- closed-delivery operation option thanks to the incorporated adjustable BYPASS,
- high suction capacity,
- compact design.
- Flow rates from 25 to 50 l/min (6,1 to 13,2 gal/min).
- Pressures from up to 6 bar (71 psi).
- Continuous operation.
- Noise less than 70 dB.