Ultra Quiet Fan Coil Carisma
In line with innovative trends and modern industrial design, the Carisma fan coil range meets today’s demanding requirements of performance, size, acoustics, low energy, ease of installation and maintenance. The Carisma fan coil unit has been designed around a platform of models, versions and accessories, all of which have been independently tested and certified by Eurovent.
- It is used to meet all air-conditioning requirements of work environments like offices, shops, restaurants and hotel rooms featuring channelled installations
- Range includes 9 flow rates (from 105 to 1500 m3/h) and 5 versions (wall- and ceiling-mounted, in full view and hidden), each equipped with 3 or 4 row coil and with the possibility to add a 1- or 2-row coil for 4-pipe systems
- Horizontal ceiling and vertical above the floor installation type MV
- Horizontal ceiling and vertical floor installation type MO-MVB - only with special order
- Horizontal concealed ceiling and vertical floor concealed installation type IV-IO - only with special order
- Fancoils CARISMA are fitted with 6-speed single phase motors as standard, with three speeds already connected in the factory
- Standard filter with easy insertion and removal
- Built-in controller for floor-mounted fancoils or wall-type for all types
- 2-way or 3-way valve with servomotor
- Auxiliary electric heater
- Fresh air intake
- Condensate pump
Electrostatic filter CRYSTALL
- The CRYSTALL SABIANA electrostatic filter matches the need for better air conditioning with the concepts of space and design. With this filter the various stages of air treatment are combined in one appliance
- The patented CRYSTALL SABIANA works on the electrostatic principle that electric charges of opposite polarity attract each other. When crossing the first filter section the particles in the air pass through an electric field which gives them a positive charge
- In the second filter section the particles are attracted and adhere to the filter plates which have a negative electrostatic charge. In this way while passing through the filter the air is cleaned and any impurity is removed
- Then the smallest particles (50 ч 0.01 μm) are exposed to an intensive ionic field and arepolarized (Phase 2)
- The charged particles passing through the second filter section, are pushed back by the anode and attracted to the collection surfaces by a strong, induced magnetic field (Phase 3)
- The air which leaves the unit is free from polluting particles
|Number of coils||3||4|
|Sound Lp (High)||dB(A)||36||38||40||38||39||43||47||51||55||36||38||40||38||39||43||47||51||55|
|Sound Lp (Medium)||dB(A)||30||31||31||30||32||37||42||47||49||30||31||31||30||32||37||42||47||49|
|Sound Lp (Low)||dB(A)||23||21||27||24||22||28||33||36||41||23||21||27||24||22||28||33||36||41|
- Entering air temperature + 27°C d.b. + 19°C w.b.
- Water temperature + 7 °C E.W.T. + 12°C L.W.T.
- Entering air temperature + 20°C
- Entering water temperature + 50°C
- The sound pressure levels apply to the reverberant field of a 100 m3 room and a reverberation time of 0.5 sec.
|IV - I0|
|MV - M0 - MVB|