Transfer Diesel Pump BI-PUMP
- Weight:10.000 Kgs
DC 12/24 V
Displacement, self-priming, rotary electric vane pumps for the transfer of diesel fuel equipped with by-pass valve. Powerful, dependable and economical, they are available with 12 and 24-volt direct current motors. Thanks to their compact size, ease of installation, dependability and safety, these pumps are used as the primary system on earth-moving machinery and on mobile fuel pumps on vehicles or in construction yards.
Quick Buy(Just 2 fields to fill in)
- Cast iron pump body finished with anti-corrosion paint.
- Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetal resin vanes.
- By-pass valve incorporated in the pump body.
- Direct current brush motor with permanent magnet stator.
- Motor protection grade IP55.
- Used in intermittent service with 30-minute work cycles.
- Pump attachment support bracket.
- 2900 revolutions per minute.
|Code Diesel|| Type and Voltage ||l/min||Key||Weight, kg|| Box Dimensions, mm ||Price in BGN with VAT |
|F0036301A||BI-PUMP 12V with cable 2 m||85||+||10,2||190x350x280||646.80|
|F0036303A||BI-PUMP 24V with cable 2 m||85||+||10,2||190x350x280||646.80|
All prices include VAT!