Axial Fan BA
-cooling the control panel of machines with CNC;
-ventilation of electrical panels;
-equipment composition of technical devices in electronics, appliance construction and automation;
-cooling of welding machines and plasma cutting machines;
-building in systems for cooling off, ventilation and environmentalization;
-production of household air heaters and heat exchangers;
- installation in tha air ducts of warm air fireplaces and stoves.
- Buy or other a product from brand Noirot to get free shipping.
- Buy or other a product from brand Thermal Trend to get free shipping.
- Place an order for €33.23 + Buy ThermoMaxx++ to get free shipping.
- Place an order for €38.35 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
ВAll fans of this type have built-in single phase electric motor with shielded poles and short-circuited rotor with double capsulated ball bearings (30 000-hour work lifespan). The body of the fan is square with internally located fins to which the stator is attached.
All types of fans are manufactured in varieties which are suitable for fixing to air conduits with Ф 90, Ф 100, Ф 120, Ф 135 and Ф 150.
Insulation class ‘H’- 180 degrees Celsius or ‘L’- 200 degrees Celsius
The fans are designed to operate under normal climatic conditions as the ambient temperature can varying from (-5) degrees Celsius up to (+60) degrees Celsius and the relative humidity at 30° C is from 40% to 98%.
By request of the client the fans can be manufactured to operate at higher temperatures.
Fans can also be manufactured to operate in tropical or coastal climatic zones.