Electrical Boiler Gialix MA Comfort + with Electronic Thermostat - for central heating and domestic hot water - sensors for outside temperature and for the temperature of hot water
Why choose this product? THE CARBON-STEEL CAST HEATING UNIT GUARANTEES DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
The full carbon-steel cast heating unit houses and protects all hydraulic components for easy access through the front of the boiler.
EASY, ECONOMICAL INSTALLATION
This model can be used in new construction or renovation in the place of any other type of boiler through fast connection to the central heating and power main.
The Gialix is the only electric boiler that comes with modulating electronic control. This minimises any risk of sudden power fluctuations that can cause overconsumption, noise, heating surges and premature wear of components.
- Supplement or standby for a solar collector.
- Supplement or standby for a heat pump.
- Standby for a wood heater.
- Conventional central heating configuration: heat only.
|MA Comfort +||4 to 12 kW||620||280||38||405||220V mono||4||A102-2AA|
|MA Comfort +||4 to 12 kW||620||280||38||405||400V Tri||4||A102-2AB|
|MA Comfort +||9 to 18 kW||620||280||38||405||400V Tri||6||A102-3AB|
- With sensors for the outside temperature and for the temperature of the hot water.
- Equipped with a 3-speed pump, a flat expansion vessel, a safety valve and a manometer.